Taste test: I bought two of these cotton candy tubs, one of which contained blue cotton candy, and the other, pink. The picture is of the blue one, which I brought to a seder as a gift, but I'm reviewing the pink one, which I forgot to take a picture of before discarding it.
It looked like your usual cotton candy. I grabbed a pinch of it and it felt fairly dense, much denser than freshly spun cotton candy, but that's typical of packaged cotton candy. I bit in to find the regular cotton candy feel, but it tasted like cherry, not like pink cotton candy, so I didn't like the taste much. Because I don't like cherries.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover and year round” ... “Ingredients: Sugar, Artificial & Natural Flavors, Artificial Color (Red) Red#40, (Blue) Blue#1.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road