Taste test: This box contained thin, medium-length wafer rolls, with a lighter-colored spiral running around the outside of the otherwise beige rolls.
The centers were filled with chocolate, and unlike some other wafer rolls that have lots of air mixed in with the chocolate, these were filled quite completely. They had a light, brittle crunch and tasted quite good — it's rare to find a bad chocolate-filled wafer roll, and we weren't disappointed this time either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer rolls filled with chocolate flavored cream” ... “No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives” ... “Kosher Parve”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road