Taste test: This box contained thin, medium-length wafer rolls, with a lighter-colored spiral running around the outside of the otherwise beige rolls.
The centers were filled with chocolate, and unlike some other wafer rolls that have lots of air mixed in with the chocolate, these were filled quite completely. They had a light, brittle crunch and tasted quite good — it's rare to find a bad chocolate-filled wafer roll, and we weren't disappointed this time either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer rolls filled with chocolate flavored cream” ... “No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives” ... “Kosher Parve”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Israel (116 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Wafer rolls (45 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road