Taste test: This box contained thin, medium-length wafer rolls, with a lighter-colored spiral running around the outside of the otherwise beige rolls.
The centers were filled with chocolate, and unlike some other wafer rolls that have lots of air mixed in with the chocolate, these were filled quite completely. They had a light, brittle crunch and tasted quite good — it's rare to find a bad chocolate-filled wafer roll, and we weren't disappointed this time either.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Wafer rolls filled with chocolate flavored cream” ... “No Artificial Colors, No Preservatives” ... “Kosher Parve”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road