Mama Mellace's S'mores Mix
Taste test: The mix combined tiny, thin grahams (which looked a lot like Golden Grahams), tiny marshmallows, chocolate chips and some pieces shaped like the chocolate chips, except they were white like the marshmallows.
The picture on the bag was apparently for illustrative purposes only, as the chocolate wasn't shaped as shown, the marshmallows weren't actually tasted, and the white chips weren't represented at all. I didn't definitively determine whether the white chips were marshmallows as well, or just white chocolate, because I liked the taste of the mix so much that looking into this detail really didn't matter. This bag came closer to delivering the delectable s'mores experience than any of the numerous other packaged s'mores snacks we've tried, with the perfect mix of graham cracker, chocolate and marshmallow. A good chunk of the bag consisted of clusters of various sizes, and those were the best part of all, you could grab one piece and get the whole s'mores experience. But even after the clusters were gone, grabbing a bunch of loose pieces and popping them into the mouth was quite rewarding as well. Great!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice! Smells like a melty s'more.
From the package: “Mix of creamy chocolate, crunchy graham crackers and mini-marshmallows.” ... “Toasted S'mores have been a favorite campfire treat for more than 80 years. The great news is that the classic combination of ingredients found in S'mores — milk chocolate, graham crackers and marshmallows — is no longer reserved for the campfire.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Mama Mellace's Old World Treats
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1756 snacks)
- Party Mixes (131 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (131 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road