Taste test: This chocolate bar from the makers of Maltesers consisted of a 2x6 grid of bubble-shaped sections (with some smaller simulated bubbles along the edges of the big bubbles), with the interior promising to contain miniature bits of Maltesers embedded into the milk chocolate. The top of the bar was largely smooth-looking milk chocolate, while the bottom had the little Teasers showing through the otherwise flat surface.
The sections were easy to break apart (or just bite off) two at a time. The Teasers added a nice crunch, and the milk chocolate tasted good. But the overall taste was much different from the spherical Maltesers. The appearance was very nice, and the crunchy texture was also impressive, but the taste was not a real standout among chocolate bars.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Crunchy little Maltesers® pieces floating in creamy milk chocolate” ... “Milk chocolate with honeycombed pieces (11%)”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Bars (956 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road