Mint Maltesers Buttons
Taste test: These button-shaped snacks had flat bottoms and some bumps on their gently domed tops from the crunchy bits embedded inside. Sizes varied a bit, but all of the pieces were close to round.
This may have been a case of pushing the Maltesers brand a bit too far. Despite being able to see the "honeycombed pieces," they weren't crunchy barely at all, and I couldn't really taste them, either as the honeycomb pieces they were described as, or as malted milk pieces that I would expect from Maltesers. Aside from that, the mint was really, really minimal. It wasn't bad milk chocolate, but that was about all it was.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Surprisingly, hardly minty at all — a bit of honeycomb, but mostly milk chocolate.
From the package: “Treat bag” ... “Shake & enjoy” ... “Suitable for vegetarians” ... “Mint flavored milk chocolate with honeycombed pieces” ... “Portions per pack: 2”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road