Maltesers Mini Reindeers
Taste test: This bag contained individually wrapped, reindeer-shaped Maltesers.
The reindeer had a cartoonish shape with minimal detail, but they did include antlers and a protruding nose. Each one was about an inch and half tall, and fairly thick. It seemed like the ratio of chocolate exterior to malted interior was higher than it is in regular Maltesers. Very sweet and chocolatey. Good.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “A sackload of creamy, crunchy mini reindeers, all wrapped up”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road