Taste test: The name on this bag had me expecting a smaller version of Maltesers, but I opened it to find something quite different. Instead, the shapes were much like nonpareils (without the coating of white bits), generally round or close to it, flat on one side and gently domed on the other, with a milk chocolate look generally plus some beige malted bits embedded inside. Some of the pieces were stuck together in pairs.
I bit in to find some hints of the expected malted chocolate, but overall there was much less crunch from the malt and much more chocolate than regular Maltesers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road