Taste test: The name on this bag had me expecting a smaller version of Maltesers, but I opened it to find something quite different. Instead, the shapes were much like nonpareils (without the coating of white bits), generally round or close to it, flat on one side and gently domed on the other, with a milk chocolate look generally plus some beige malted bits embedded inside. Some of the pieces were stuck together in pairs.
I bit in to find some hints of the expected malted chocolate, but overall there was much less crunch from the malt and much more chocolate than regular Maltesers.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road