Taste test: These chocolate balls had a light, crisp crunch upon biting in, as the thin chocolate coating gave way to an off-white colored malted center.
Once I ate two of them, it was hard not to eat my way through the whole bag. After a while, the chocolate seemed a bit too sweet in the mouth, but a cold glass of milk too care of that.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice malted chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate contains vegetable fats in addition to cocoa butter.” ... “Chocolat au lait contient des matieres grasses vegetales en plus du beurre de cacao.” ... “Cioccolato al latte contiene altri grassi vegetali oltre al burro di cacao.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Spherical Snacks (128 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road