Taste test: This bunny-shaped candy bar had kind of an abstract shape, as it lacked a face (except sort of a button nose) and the standing-up ears were joined together by chocolate.
So I bit the rabbit's head off to find that it was very tasty, and surprisingly had a much different texture than the Maltesers that it was based on. The chocolate seemed softer, and the interior was only slightly crunchy, without the light feel of Maltesers. The chocolate coating was thick and great. I sure liked to eat this bunny. Nice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bunny with a crunch & creamy Maltesers® centre” ... “No actual Maltesers® were hurt during the making of this bunny”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Maltesers (8 snacks)
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Easter Snacks (46 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road