Taste test: This bunny-shaped candy bar had kind of an abstract shape, as it lacked a face (except sort of a button nose) and the standing-up ears were joined together by chocolate.
So I bit the rabbit's head off to find that it was very tasty, and surprisingly had a much different texture than the Maltesers that it was based on. The chocolate seemed softer, and the interior was only slightly crunchy, without the light feel of Maltesers. The chocolate coating was thick and great. I sure liked to eat this bunny. Nice.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much. Just the slightest chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate bunny with a crunch & creamy Maltesers® centre” ... “No actual Maltesers® were hurt during the making of this bunny”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road