Taste test: This plastic bin contained a full pound of thick, squat peanut butter cups, each with a brown cup liner on the bottom and edges and a golden foil wrap over the whole thing.
The peanut butter filling had a nice thick feel, similar to Reese's, but slightly smoother, and it mixed well with the excellent milk chocolate exterior. Our tasters were big fans, and quite a few people returned to the bin for seconds and thirds. Although these were not Reese's, some of our tasters didn't even notice the difference and referred to them as Reese's.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong milk chocolate and peanut butter smell. Nice.
From the package: “Smooth Peanut Butter covered in rich milk chocolate” ... “Contains: Peanuts, Soybean, Milk. May contain: Wheat, Eggs, Almonds, Cashews, Pecans, Brazil Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, Hazelnuts, Pistachios, Walnuts.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: CCI, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road