Taste test: This long, ultra-thin chocolate bar had six sections along its length, each easily detached and bearing the Rausch logo.
I broke off the first section and was greeted by a rich milk chocolate taste that was quite enjoyable. Though I did go for a second section, even eating just one was quite satisfying, as it wasn't necessary to eat the whole bar in one sitting to get a nice chocolate boost from this one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild milk chocolate smell, but good.
From the package: “39% Cocoa” ... “Made from the finest cocoa beans from the Madanga Plantation on Madagascar. Perfectly sized sticks with a full bodied mild taste — experience the taste of Madanga.” ... “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road