Taste test: This long, ultra-thin chocolate bar had six sections along its length, each easily detached and bearing the Rausch logo.
I broke off the first section and was greeted by a rich milk chocolate taste that was quite enjoyable. Though I did go for a second section, even eating just one was quite satisfying, as it wasn't necessary to eat the whole bar in one sitting to get a nice chocolate boost from this one.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild milk chocolate smell, but good.
From the package: “39% Cocoa” ... “Made from the finest cocoa beans from the Madanga Plantation on Madagascar. Perfectly sized sticks with a full bodied mild taste — experience the taste of Madanga.” ... “Product of Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Sweets & Snacks Expo, Chicago. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road