Taste test: This toffee bar was just about the same size (wrapped included ) as my iPhone SE, but even given its Mackintosh name, I'm going to guess that was a coincidence. It varied in thickness from about 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch and had a nice light brown color. It was nearly solid, so I had to break it apart into pieces to eat.
It tasted good to suck on, but it took a while to soften up in the mouth to the point where it was chewable. The toffee tasted really good, but it was quite a lot of work to eat!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much
From the package: “Smack the Mack!” ... “Mackintosh's Creamy Toffee is made with simple ingredients like butter and sugar and has no added flavours or colours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Lucky Shamrock, Quincy, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road