Taste test: This toffee bar was just about the same size (wrapped included ) as my iPhone SE, but even given its Mackintosh name, I'm going to guess that was a coincidence. It varied in thickness from about 1/4 inch to 3/8 inch and had a nice light brown color. It was nearly solid, so I had to break it apart into pieces to eat.
It tasted good to suck on, but it took a while to soften up in the mouth to the point where it was chewable. The toffee tasted really good, but it was quite a lot of work to eat!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much
From the package: “Smack the Mack!” ... “Mackintosh's Creamy Toffee is made with simple ingredients like butter and sugar and has no added flavours or colours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road