Taste test: This chocolate bar had six sections, each with a nice smooth milk chocolate exterior and the Wawel logo on top. The sections broke off quite cleanly, and although the toffee filling wasn't entirely self-contained in each section and did span the divider a bit, it didn't spill out much to risk making a mess.
I bit in to find that the toffee filling was soft but not really liquidy, and combination of toffee and milk chocolate was quite sweet — not way overly sweet, but a bit sweeter than I'd ideally like. So it was a good thing that I had already poured myself some milk before trying, as the bar along with cold milk worked quite nicely. Not my favorite toffee bar, but still OK.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mild toffee smell.
From the package: “milk chocolate bar with toffee filling” ... “baton nadziewany z czekolady mlecznej”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Poland (93 reviews)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Bars (954 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road