Taste test: This version of M&M's had pieces somewhat bigger than the regular M&M's though still quite a bit smaller than Peanut M&M's, with somewhat irregular shapes and some size variation.
Color were red, brown an orangish yellow with some red spots. While holding some pieces to examine the color, I noticed that they did slightly melt in my hands before I ever had a chance to put them in my mouth, which kind of goes against the whole idea of M&M's. I bit in to reveal the profile which had a layer of chocolate just inside the shell, and the center was peanut butter. There was no visible strawberry jelly layer, but it tasted like the strawberry was mixed into the peanut butter. The overall taste was kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and it was decent, but nothing special.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like those assortments of chocolate with various jellies inside (in other words, nothing great).
From the package: “Allergy information: May contain Almonds.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (349 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2010
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road