Taste test: This version of M&M's had pieces somewhat bigger than the regular M&M's though still quite a bit smaller than Peanut M&M's, with somewhat irregular shapes and some size variation.
Color were red, brown an orangish yellow with some red spots. While holding some pieces to examine the color, I noticed that they did slightly melt in my hands before I ever had a chance to put them in my mouth, which kind of goes against the whole idea of M&M's. I bit in to reveal the profile which had a layer of chocolate just inside the shell, and the center was peanut butter. There was no visible strawberry jelly layer, but it tasted like the strawberry was mixed into the peanut butter. The overall taste was kind of like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and it was decent, but nothing special.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like those assortments of chocolate with various jellies inside (in other words, nothing great).
From the package: “Allergy information: May contain Almonds.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (54 snacks)
- Chocolate (1753 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (431 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road