M&M's Premiums Mocha
Taste test: This version of M&M's came in a clear bag inside a funky-shaped box, and the pieces were roughly the size of regular M&M's but had a marble-like finish with a copper overall color.
The looked very rich, like nuggets of precious metals. The taste was great, with lots of chocolate and lots of coffee, a real strong hit that was enjoyed quite a bit by this chocoholic non-coffee drinker. Another winner in the M&M's Premiums line.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Great mocha smell. Really nice.
From the package: “simply tantalizing mocha flavored milk chocolate” ... “A delightful chocolate gem with a colorful outside and a rich, scrumptious inside.” ... “Marvelous mocha meets milk chocolate, destinies collide - need we say more.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road