Taste test: The weird thing about this M&M's bag is that it was Jedi Mix and promoted Star Wars Episode III, yet it had a picture of Han Solo, who is not a Jedi and does not appear in Episode III.
The M&M character standing next to Han Solo on the bag is a bright blue M&M, but there were no such M&M's in the bag. The M&M's inside were powder blue, light green, beige, white and orangish tan. They tasted the same as M&M's normally taste.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: The usual M&M's smell. Nice.
From the package: “I call my ship the M&M Falcon.” ... “Have fun with the force” ... “Galactic Gossip Inside.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road