Taste test: These M&M's came in Christmas colors, with just green, red and white ones in the bag, with green M's on the white and red ones and white M's on the green ones. The pieces seemed to be larger than the standard M&M's, and some of the had more of a spherical shape.
As with the Mint Crisp M&M's, the chocolate mint taste was just OK, not that good, a definite step down from the Premium Mint M&M's and nothing to write home about when compared to the many great candies and cookies that combine mint and milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty, reminded me of those Andes chocolate mints.
From the package: “The milk chocolate melts in your mouth – not in your hand”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road