Taste test: These M&M's came in Christmas colors, with just green, red and white ones in the bag, with green M's on the white and red ones and white M's on the green ones. The pieces seemed to be larger than the standard M&M's, and some of the had more of a spherical shape.
As with the Mint Crisp M&M's, the chocolate mint taste was just OK, not that good, a definite step down from the Premium Mint M&M's and nothing to write home about when compared to the many great candies and cookies that combine mint and milk chocolate.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very minty, reminded me of those Andes chocolate mints.
From the package: “The milk chocolate melts in your mouth – not in your hand”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road