Taste test: These M&M's were a bit bigger than standard ones and came in three colors — orange, light brown and a very, very light orange that almost looked white — with the M's in the same gray on all three kinds. I grabbed a handful and bit in to find the usual M&M's texture and a flavor that was very much like the taste of a pumpkin pie. The interiors had an off-white color. It was definitely denser and sweeter, but both the taste and aftertaste definitely said "pumpkin pie" to me. And I love pumpkin pie, so that's a good thing!
This was actually the second pumpkin-themed flavor from M&M’s, but the taste was quite completely different from the Pumpkin Spice Latte version.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, smells just like a pumpkin pie. Great!
From the package: “Artificial flavor”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road