Taste test: This version of M&M's wasn't labeled as a limited edition, but we bought it at a post-Christmas closeout and haven't seen it before or since, so it may have been limited.
The bag was split between red and white pieces, most of them a bit larger than the standard M&M's. The inside of each piece wasn't the standard off-white type of white chocolate, but rather a very white white chocolate, with a fairly mild kick of peppermint. There were no crunchy bits of candy cane like some other peppermint candies have, just the flavored white chocolate. Our tasters just loved these, and they kept going back to the bag for more handfuls.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a candy cane.
From the package: “7 servings per pack” ... “Calories 22 11% DV per serving”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road