Taste test: This version of M&M's came with the same color assortment as the milk chocolate peanut version, with blue, green, orange, yellow and brown candy coatings.
I'm usually much bigger fan of milk chocolate than white, and I don't know that I've ever had white chocolate with peanuts before. Having said, that, it turns out that white chocolate goes really well with peanuts. It was a great combination, and I ended up eating the whole bag pretty quickly, along with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much! Couldn't notice any white chocolate or peanuts.
From the package: “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road