Taste test: This version of M&M's came with the same color assortment as the milk chocolate peanut version, with blue, green, orange, yellow and brown candy coatings.
I'm usually much bigger fan of milk chocolate than white, and I don't know that I've ever had white chocolate with peanuts before. Having said, that, it turns out that white chocolate goes really well with peanuts. It was a great combination, and I ended up eating the whole bag pretty quickly, along with a glass of cold milk.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not much! Couldn't notice any white chocolate or peanuts.
From the package: “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road