Taste test: As someone who is not a huge fan of candy corn (but loves M&M's), yet can't resist eating some when it's made available to me, I of course jumped at the chance to see what the M&M's take on candy corn would be.
This bag contained yellow, white and orange M&M's pieces, so they got the color of candy corn with the candy coatings. I bit in to find that all three kinds had all-white interiors. The inside seemed to taste like mainly white chocolate, and it was very sweet, really too sweet. It did seem to be flavored with more than just white chocolate, as there was some sort of artificial-tasting orange flavor too. The taste didn't really remind me of candy corn, but the real similarity to candy corn was that I didn't like this all that much either. In fact, with the excessive sweetness, I would prefer to eat actual candy corn than this M&M's interpretation of it.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely not the standard M&M's smell. Sort of like a Creamsicle.
From the package: “Always Fun®” ... “M&M's Chocolate Candies are made with the finest ingredients.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Soft Candy (66 snacks)
- White Chocolate (33 snacks)
- Candy Corn (11 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road