Taste test: This special edition of M&M's, released alongside Jalapeño and Toffee versions, came with blue, pinkish off-white and dull green pieces that were comparable in size to standard Peanut M&M's.
I bit in to find an initial taste that was essentially Peanut M&M's, but the flavor quickly turned to coconut. On the first piece, I couldn't notice much different after that, but after I ate a few more, I did notice a hint of Thai spices in the aftertaste. Both the coconut and Thai spices were fairly subtle, so as I finished the rest of the bag, I alternated between noticing and not noticing each of the two extra tastes. Not bad, but I'd definitely vote for the much stronger Jalapeño flavor over this one.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular Peanut M&M's.
From the package: “1 of 3 internationally inspired flavors”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Coconut (63 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road