Taste test: This special version of M&M's came in three colors, red, white and blue, with the promise of marshmallow, chocolate and a crispy center made from some sort of graham cracker substance. The shapes were different from typical M&M's, as they looked a bit lumpy, but the overall volume of each was similar.
I grabbed a handful and crunched in to find that the taste was quite good, with a mix of marshmallow and chocolate that definitely gave them a different taste than plain M&M's. A cross-section revealed that the crispy center was quite a large portion of each M. That made the overall density lower and gave them a somewhat lighter feel while adding very light crunchiness.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Maybe remotely like s'mores. Not the usual M&M's smell.
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (136 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- S'mores Snacks (33 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road