Taste test: This special flavor of M&M's came in the yupical M&M's size, with just three different colors: white, orange and brown. Somewhat confusingly, it said "Milk Chocolate" on the bag in addition to the "Pumpkin Spice Latte" designation, in the same "Milk Chocolate" design used on the original M&M's since they were rebranded.
I don't drink a whole lot of lattes (as in, none) but I sure could taste a lot of pumpkin spice and chocolate, plus maybe even some coffee, though there didn't seem to be any coffee listed in the ingredients. In fact, the ingredients didn't list any pumpkin either! The mix of whatever it was tasted was quite sweet, but still pretty good. We shared these around with lots of snackers, and lots of people noted that the pumpkin flavor was quite strong. Most people liked them, and a few said they hated them, but even some of those who hated them still went back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, some pumpkin spice mixed in with the chocolate.
From the package: “What's inside: Calories 210 11% DV per serving 7 servings per pack”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road