Taste test: This special flavor of M&M's came in the yupical M&M's size, with just three different colors: white, orange and brown. Somewhat confusingly, it said "Milk Chocolate" on the bag in addition to the "Pumpkin Spice Latte" designation, in the same "Milk Chocolate" design used on the original M&M's since they were rebranded.
I don't drink a whole lot of lattes (as in, none) but I sure could taste a lot of pumpkin spice and chocolate, plus maybe even some coffee, though there didn't seem to be any coffee listed in the ingredients. In fact, the ingredients didn't list any pumpkin either! The mix of whatever it was tasted was quite sweet, but still pretty good. We shared these around with lots of snackers, and lots of people noted that the pumpkin flavor was quite strong. Most people liked them, and a few said they hated them, but even some of those who hated them still went back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yes, some pumpkin spice mixed in with the chocolate.
From the package: “What's inside: Calories 210 11% DV per serving 7 servings per pack”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Pumpkin snacks (55 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road