Taste test: This version of M&M's came in very light brown (you could say off-white), light brown and dark brown exterior colors.
Unlike some of the limited-edition flavors that add flavor to a white chocolate interior, this one started with the standard milk chocolate. When I bit in, the taste seemed to be mostly chocolate, and I couldn't really notice any pecan. In the aftertaste, the taste seemed kind of like coffee. I checked the ingredients, and there was noting pecan-related in there at all (nor coffee beans, for that matter). Not bad, but if you're craving a pecan pie, go get one, because these wouldn't make much of a substitute.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not particularly like pecan pie, but not like chocolate either.
From the package: “The milk chocolate melts in your mouth — not in your hand®” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1810 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road