Taste test: This new M&M's flavor promised orange-flavored white chocolate, and it was far from the first candy to try to taste like a Creamsicle.
The exteriors were white or orange, with a silver M in both cases. I bit in to find a good sweet taste, a close match to the orange-and-cream flavor of a Creamsicle. The interior for both kinds was off-white, but it sure looked like bright white against the exterior of the orange pieces; the actual off-whiteness was clear in the case of the white pieces, whose exteriors were quite bright.
One big change here for M&M's was the resealable bag. We've seen this for some of their much larger bags, but it was a first we've seen for a "Sharing Size" bag.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a Creamsicle
From the package: “White chocolate candies” ... “Natural and artificial flavors” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.” ... “Mars real chocolate”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road