M&M's Milk Chocolate Bar with Minis & Crisp Rice
Taste test: The bar had the same clever design as the M&M's Milk Chocolate Bar with Minis one, with 20 regular sections bearing a round M&M's logo, plus an M&M's character spanning all four rows and three virtual columns of extra-wide sections — the only difference being that this time, they added Rice Krispies in addition to mini M&M's within the chocolate.
The rice was quite evident from the correct angle, as it protruded from the bottom of the bar, and from there, there was no evidence of the M&M's. From the top, there were hints of the colorful M&M's showing through the chocolate, though not many of them, with no signs of the Krispies. When breaking off sections to eat, the M&M's were more obvious, as any given cross-section seemed to have one or more pieces exposed. The taste was about the same as the rice-less one, a nice milk chocolate, but the rice did add some additional crunch.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Partially Produced with Genetic Engineering.” ... “M&M's® Minis candies with crispy pieces in smooth milk chocolate. That means you're going to eat me, doesn't it?”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Bars (955 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (158 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road