Taste test: These M&M's came in white, green and red colors, with gray M's on all three kinds. The sizes of the pieces varied more than I've generally seen with M&M's. Was this really a new "Holiday Mint" flavor, or the same as the ones previously labeled Mint Chocolate with a new name and bag design? It's hard to say for sure, as there were similarities and difference — same three colors of the pieces, but a different color for the M's.
The important similar thing was that neither kind was particularly good. The mint tasted kind of mediciney and didn't impress very much. Mint and chocolate can be a great combination, and they usually are, but it wasn't the case here. Not nearly as good as the Premium Mint M&M's, which we haven't seen sold in many years.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sharp mint and chocolate smell.
From the package: “The milk chocolate melts in your mouth — not in your hand.®”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Mints (163 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (88 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road