Taste test: This version of M&M's came in a fairly standard color assortment of brown, blue, yellow, green and red (but no orange, despite what was pictured on the wrapper). The pieces varied in size, though all were larger than standard M&M's, and they had irregular shapes. I bit in to find a soft feel inside the thin, crunchy shell, with a taste that definitely hit the brownie flavor spot-on.
When I carefully bit into a piece to view the cross-section, it was clear that they were two separate elements inside, with a regular milk chocolate layer immediately within the candy shell, then a slightly lighter brown brownie material filling the center. The result was fairly intense, so I'd recommend enjoying it with some cold whole milk. Mmmm!
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong chocolate smell, similar to regular M&M's, but a bit of a brownie twist to it too.
From the package: “Allergy information: Contains milk and soy. May contain peanuts.” ... “3 servings per pack”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Walgreen's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road