Taste test: This version of Peanut M&M's (competing against (Thai Coconut and Mexican Jalapeño in a flavor contest) came in two different shades of mustard yellow (let's call them yellow and brown mustard), plus a very dark brown.
I bit in to find a definite toffee taste to go along with the milk chocolate and peanut. I'm a big fan of Skor and Heath bars for their combination of milk chocolate and toffee, but as I ate more pieces, I found it harder to notice the toffee in the M&M's, and the taste barely reminded me of those toffee bars. It seemed like the strength of the peanut made it harder to taste the toffee — this combination might have been more successful as a non-peanut M&M.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, can definitely smell the toffee, and it's stronger than the peanut or chocolate.
From the package: “1 of 3 internationally inspired flavors”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1812 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (58 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road