Taste test: These M&M's promised the same crunchy feel as the mint version. They came with brown, red and white candy coatings, with a chocolate interior within those shells and then a crunchy center that was white.
The white center was a contrast to the brown center of the mint ones, and the taste was a big contrast for me too, as I wasn't nearly as pleased with the results. I'm not usually a fan of combining fruit with chocolate, so this taste did not thrill me. (The good news for fruit-and-chocolate fans is there was no evidence in the Ingredients of any actual fruit.) It wasn't awful, as I did eat about 10 pieces for a chocolate rush, but I'd pick just about any other M&M's flavor over this one.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong raspberry and chocolate smell. Me no like.
From the package: “Partially Produced With Genetic Engineering.” ... “#VoteCrunchyRaspberry”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Soft Candy (66 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2018
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road