Taste test: These M&M's came in just green and red, and with the promise of mocha flavor, we were eager to try them. However, there was some disappointment when we did, as they tasted a whole lot like regular Milk Chocolate M&M's. We shared them with lots of snackers, and people generally noticed just a hint of coffee amid the chocolate, if any. No major complaints, as they still satisfied the chocolate craving, but we would hope that a mocha flavor would have a more even mix of coffee and chocolate.
We checked the ingredients, and there was nothing specifically about coffee beans in there, so we're figuring that whatever little coffee flavor there was fell under the "Artificial and Natural Flavors."
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very much like standard Milk Chocolate M&M's but maybe hint of coffee.
From the package: “M&M's® Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (55 snacks)
- Chocolate (1809 snacks)
- Limited Editions (419 snacks)
- Soft Candy (68 snacks)
- Coffee Snacks (41 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road