Taste test: This seasonal version of M&M's came in three different colors shells — yellow, tan and a very slightly pinkish off-white — with gray M's on all three kinds. Many of the recent limited-edition M&M's were build around the original Milk Chocolate formula, with in most cases subtle changes in flavor from there, but they were more ambitious here, promising a white chocolate base.
I bit in to find that the inside was indeed white, and it really did taste like butterscotch. Butterscotch is typically served in hard candy form, so it was a whole different texture, but they created the butterscotch taste within the M&M's form factor quite perfectly.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, really smells like butterscotch!
From the package: “5 servings per pack” ... “Artificial flavors” ... “Partially produced with genetic engineering.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- All M&M's (54 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Holiday-themed snacks (86 snacks)
- Butterscotch (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road