M&M's Bar Milk Chocolate with Minis & Peanuts
Taste test: This bar had the same impressive section design as the Crisp Rice and original versions, this time with peanuts within the chocolate in addition to miniature versions of M&M's. As with the others, there were some of the colorful M&M's showing through the top, but not a lot of them. There were some peanuts showing through the bottom of the bar, but again, not a lot.
I broke off some sections and bit in to find lots of milk chocolate, with a slight crunch at times from the M&M's and some peanut mixed in at times. The peanuts were not distributed very evenly, as the average was about one nut per section, but many of the sections had none at all, while some had multiple nuts. All in all, it was pretty good, mixing the nuts and chocolate well, but the ratio of peanuts to chocolate was lower than Peanut M&M's — stick with those if you really like the peanuts.
Shop: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells a like like Peanut M&M's.
From the package: “4 servings per pack” ... “M&M's® Minis candies in smooth milk chocolate. The best thing they've made since me.”
Online store: Buy M&M's at Amazon #ad
Company: Mars Wrigley Confectionery US, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road