Lucky Stick Strawberry
Taste test: This box contained a foil bag holding 15 sticks mostly covered in a light pink coating, each measuring about 5 inches long. The Lucky Sticks were was a bit thicker than Pocky sticks, and the uncoated end (which I like to call the handle) had a very light beige color.
I crunched in to find a nice crunchy texture, more crumbly and cookie-like than the more rigid Pocky, with a good sweet, creamy strawberry flavor. It was definitely on the sugary end of things, but not overly sweet. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet strawberry smell, more like strawberry candy than fresh strawberries.
From the package: “Biscuit stick cover with strawberry flavored cream” ... “Product of Indonesia”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road