Aussie-Style Lucky Country Soft Licorice Traditional Black
Taste test: Much like the red strawberry version, this licorice came short, stubby pieces, each an inch and a half long, about half an inch in diameter and with eight spiral bands around the outside.
I bit in to find a nice soft, moist texture, definitely unlike your typical rigid licorice, with a lot of licorice taste. Flavorful and quite good.
Shop: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice licorice smell. Pretty strong.
From the package: “20% More Free” ... “G'Day Mate! 'Lucky Country' is a nickname sometimes used to describe Australia. Our famous licorice was actually started by a lucky accident. During the process of making a batch of hard licorice, an Australian candy maker miscalculated and made a soft, smooth product. Aussie-Style soft licorice was born!” ... “Made in U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy Licorice on Amazon #ad
Company: Lucky Country, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Licorice (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road