Taste test: This cardboard box contained a foil wrapper that housed a large chocolate bar with a 6x4 grid of sections.
For such a large bar, it felt very light. Upon opening the foil, I found that the indentations between the sections were not very deep, and as a result, it was not easy to cleanly break off sections. The top surface of the bar was all chocolate, and the bottom looked sort of like a Nestle Crunch bar. The interior of the chocolate seemed to be filled with tiny malt puffs, which gave the bar a very mild crunch upon biting in. The taste was pretty good, a sweet, malty chocolate taste.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild.
From the package: “A fine combination of crunchy malt puffs and chocolate” ... “Product of Japan”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Nishimoto Trading Co. Ltd.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published December 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road