Lotte Choco Cookie
Taste test: These chocolate-coated cookie sticks had a lumpy appearance, as the lumps concealed bits of chocolate cookie beneath the milk chocolate coating. Each stick had an uncoated portion at one end, which served as a handle. There were only eight sticks in the bag within the box, but thanks to a thick coating and those cookie bits, they did look substantial.
I crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch and a good mix of chocolate and the underlying crunchy cookie stick. I had them with some cold milk and managed to eat through all eight in one sitting! (In my defense, the Nutrition Facts label did define the whole package as one serving.)
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild chocolate smell.
From the package: “Sweet Home” ... “Produced in Korea” ... “Serving Size 1 pack (32g) Servings Per Container about 1”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road