Lotte Double Dip
Taste test: These chocolate-coated wheat sticks doubled things up by placing a white chocolate layer between the stick itself and the milk chocolate coating. The sticks were each about 4 inches long, with chocolate covering all but an inch. The box contained two bags of five sticks each. The front of the box showed a partial coating in milk chocolate, with white chocolate visible where it was absent, but the actual sticks had the milk chocolate fully covering the white. So you couldn't see the white until biting in.
The two layers of coating made the sticks fairly thick, so just one stick felt substantial and delivered a lot of chocolate, with a slightly chewy feel from the extra-thick coating. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “Sweet Home” ... “Save the Children”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road