Taste test: These small, pillow-shaped puffs had a light beige exterior and an interior that was partly hollow and mostly filled with milk chocolate.
The outside had a mild crunch and a cereal-like taste, and the milk chocolate was rich, creamy and very good. Each piece also had a single dark hole on one side, which appeared to have been used to pump the milk chocolate into the interior. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road