Taste test: These small, pillow-shaped puffs had a light beige exterior and an interior that was partly hollow and mostly filled with milk chocolate.
The outside had a mild crunch and a cereal-like taste, and the milk chocolate was rich, creamy and very good. Each piece also had a single dark hole on one side, which appeared to have been used to pump the milk chocolate into the interior. Very good!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road