Taste test: This large chocolate bar was fairly thick and had a 3x3 grid of large rectangular sections, each bearing the Loacker logo on top. The wrapper promised wafers inside, with a picture depicting a sawtooth wave-shaped wafer (or the design on Charlie Brown's shirt) through the edge of a section. However, when I broke off my first three sections, the edge was all chocolate, no wafer.
I bit in to find that the chocolate exterior had a soft, melty feel, and the interior consisted of a light, brittle wafer underneath a chocolate cream filing, also quite soft. The wafer appeared to have a wavy top, but it wasn't anywhere near as distinctive as the picture showed. I liked the taste, as there was a whole lot of creamy chocolate and a light crunch from the wafer. Very good chocolate bar.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with cocoa cream filling and crispy wafer” ... “Loacker Chocolate comes with a unique and secret recipe developed by the Loacker family, which passionately selects only the highest quality ingredients. Since 1925, Loacker has been producing in the heart of the Dolomites at an altitude of 1.000 m”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road