Taste test: This box contained 6 individually wrapped round snack cakes.
Each pie was about 3 inches in diameter, with a marshmallow layer in the middle, surrounded by two shortbread-like layers, and the whole pie was coated with milk chocolate. The taste was good, and the texture was a mix of crumbly (the shortbread), spongy (the marhsmallow) and melty (the chocolate). The taste was pretty good — not gourmet or anything, but perfectly acceptable and far better than the comparable Moon Pies, though not quite as good as Little Debbie's S'mores.
Shop: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolatey smell.
From the package: “Little Debbie Has A Snack For You®”
Online store: Buy snack cakes on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1712 snacks)
- Sandwiches (266 snacks)
- Snack Cakes (187 snacks)
- Marshmallow snacks (129 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road