are made with peanut butter and chocolate, and they're all extremely delicious and hard to stop eating. Normally, they're packed with two bars in each wrapper. The innovation from Little Debbie here was to wrap just one per wrapper, and to shrink the bar. Their normal twin packs contain 320 calories, but one of these is just 100 calories, so they've significantly slimmed down each one. If you've got the whole box (with 12 individually wrapped bars) in front of you, I seriously doubt that you can resist opening a second bar, but if you pack just one into your lunch, just one was still quite satisfying, even at a meager 100 calories.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Individually wrapped” ... “Wafers with peanut butter” ... “Suggested retail price $1.59”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1752 snacks)
- Bars (934 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (341 snacks)
- Wafer bars (131 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (69 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road