are made with peanut butter and chocolate, and they're all extremely delicious and hard to stop eating. Normally, they're packed with two bars in each wrapper. The innovation from Little Debbie here was to wrap just one per wrapper, and to shrink the bar. Their normal twin packs contain 320 calories, but one of these is just 100 calories, so they've significantly slimmed down each one. If you've got the whole box (with 12 individually wrapped bars) in front of you, I seriously doubt that you can resist opening a second bar, but if you pack just one into your lunch, just one was still quite satisfying, even at a meager 100 calories.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice chocolate and peanut butter smell.
From the package: “Individually wrapped” ... “Wafers with peanut butter” ... “Suggested retail price $1.59”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: McKee Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1825 snacks)
- Bars (962 snacks)
- Peanut Butter Snacks (351 snacks)
- Wafer bars (138 snacks)
- 100 calorie packs (71 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2008.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road