Litaly Bite Size Wafers with Cocoa
Taste test: These wafers took on a much different format than most, as they were cut into small squares and came in a bag. Each one measured a bit under an inch in each dimension, with the thickness just a bit less. There were five wafer layers surrounding four chocolate creme layers per piece.
The square format worked really well, as they were indeed bite-sized. There was a nice light crunch, with lots of great chocolate taste. Most of our snackers ended up going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chocolate smell.
From the package: “Litaly Wafers, a unique delicacy with layers of cocoa cream, can be savored at any moment of the day for a pleasant break full of joy! Enjoy on their own, with tea, coffee, or ice cream. Buon appetito” ... “Made in Turkey”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Evergreen USA LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
- Twizzlers Twists Orange Cream Pop
- Hershey's Kisses with Caramel
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road