Linette Caramel Cups
Taste test: I'm a big fan of combining caramel with milk chocolate, as it's a flavor combination that usually results in very good or excellent flavor.
So I was surprised by how little I liked these. The cups (similar in concept to Linette's Mint Cups) had just those two essential elements, but for some reason, the taste just didn't do anything for me. I wanted to like these, and I expected that I would, but I just didn't. The taste wasn't bad, but it just wasn't as good as milk chocolate and caramel should be. I don't think the cup shape was the problem (though that's possible) but it just seemed like the caramel and/or chocolate just wasn't very good, or the two didn't combine well together. One more oddity: near the top of the bag, there was a loose cup wrapper, not attached to anything. And there was no corresponding wrapperless cup.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice! More caramel than chocolate.
From the package: “Satiny soft caramel covered with delicious milk chocolate”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Linette Quality Chocolate
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road