Taste test: This thick, large milk chocolate bar consisted of 12 large, semi-detachable sections in a 2x6 grid, with an overall size of 3 by 6 inches.
Inside the smooth milk chocolate was a two-layer crisp wafer made from the same material as those delicious round wafer sticks, with what seemed to taste like a hazelnut filling. The wafers extended across multiple sections, so the sections didn't break cleanly along the perforations. The taste was good, with a smooth milk chocolate and a nice light crispness to the filling, and the hazelnut taste was quite noticeable as well.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Made in Germany” ... “Keep Cool (60°-68°F) and Dry” ... “Master Swiss Chocolatier Since 1845”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road