Hello My Name Is Sweet Popcorn
Taste test: This large chocolate bar had a 2x5 grid of large, thick, dome-shaped sections, with an assortment of different messages on the top of each, including "Nice to sweet you," "Hello ❤︎," the Lindt logo, a depiction of lips from a kiss and a pattern of hearts.
I broke off a section and bit in to find that it had a sweet milk chocolate taste, as promised, as well as an occasional light crunch from the fragments of popcorn embedded inside. It was a good bar, but nothing special as far as taste. Far more impressive was the packaging, which included a red foil inner wrapper and colorful designs on both the inside and outside of the fold-out thin cardboard outer wrapper.
Shop: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Manufactured in Germany” ... “Milk chocolate with pieces of popcorn and a creamy filling”
Online store: Buy popcorn on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road