Taste test: This chocolate bar had an unusual shape to go with its unusual name, as it was very long at about 6-1/2 inches, while being narrow and thick, with a profile similar to one finger of a Kit Kat bar. The bar was divided into six sections along that length, with varying words and symbols per section — the word "Hello" with a heart, the phrase "Nice to sweet you," some puckering lips, the Lindt logo, a pair of hearts and finally the same "Hello" with a heart.
I bit in to find that the bar consisted of a milk chocolate exterior and an interior that was hazelnut brownie on the bottom and liquidy caramel on top. The feel was soft, and the taste was very good, with an intense chocolate and caramel taste. I had it with some cold milk, and that made it even better!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice caramel and chocolate smell.
From the package: “Nice to sweet you” ... “Milk chocolate with a hazelnut and caramel brownie filling”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road