Lindt Gold Bunny Milk Chocolate
Taste test: This gold-wrapped chocolate bunny came with a red bow around its neck.
Peeling off the wrapper, we found the the bunny had a nice smooth surface, but there were few details in the shape other than eyes. Hollow or not, that was the next question. We bit off the ears to find that it was indeed hollow, but with a fairly thick shell. The milk chocolate varied from about 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch. (How does one manufacture a hollow chocolate bunny? I have no idea!) The bunny shape wasn't the ideal format for serving up this much chocolate (things got a bit messy while eating it) but it was really good chocolate. I didn't expect to eat it all in one sitting, but next thing I knew, it was all gone!
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice creamy milk chocolate smell.
From the package: “Warning: Neck decoration not suitable for children under 3 years.” ... “Made in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Swissbäkers. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road