Taste test: This thin, long bar had the the same shape as Lindt's Caramel Milk Chocolate and Hello My Name Is bars, with six sections running along its length and profile similar to one finger of a Kit Kat bar.
Despite being stored in an air-conditioned environment with temperatures in the mid-70s, the feel went beyond being soft to being borderline melty. (It was bought and stored alongside the Caramel Milk Chocolate version, which did not display this meltiness.) I ended up sort of squeezing the bar out of the wrapper to avoid making a mess. But it did taste quite good, as that soft texture brought a nice melty feel to the delicious chocolate. Part go the interior was hollow, which was unexpected, but there was still plenty of chocolate to satisfy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a smooth melting filling” ... “manufactured in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road