Taste test: This thin, long bar had the the same shape as Lindt's Caramel Milk Chocolate and Hello My Name Is bars, with six sections running along its length and profile similar to one finger of a Kit Kat bar.
Despite being stored in an air-conditioned environment with temperatures in the mid-70s, the feel went beyond being soft to being borderline melty. (It was bought and stored alongside the Caramel Milk Chocolate version, which did not display this meltiness.) I ended up sort of squeezing the bar out of the wrapper to avoid making a mess. But it did taste quite good, as that soft texture brought a nice melty feel to the delicious chocolate. Part go the interior was hollow, which was unexpected, but there was still plenty of chocolate to satisfy.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very creamy chocolate smell.
From the package: “Milk chocolate with a smooth melting filling” ... “manufactured in Germany”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Lindt & Sprüngli (USA) Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road